Increasing our Christmas range of children's' craft products we have introduced our peg doll angel kits.
These kits make a Christmas angel which can be hung on the Christmas tree or in a child's bedroom.
The whole pack is ideal for a group, such as Brownies, after school clubs or by teachers for their classes.
- First make the face by placing the adhesive face sticker on the round end of the peg.
- Fold the silver doiley in half and half again.Cut a small part off the triangle- enough to enable the peg to slip through.
- To make the dress - push the dolly peg through the hole and glue into place. Allow to dry.
- Cut approx 10cm tinsel string and wrap round the top of the dress. Use a dab of glue to secure.
- To make the hair - wrap the gold thread around a piece of card, roughly the length of the you require for the angels' hair. Using another small piece of cord secure all threads together by tying a knot. Then tie the two ends together - this forms the hanging cord. Cut the bottom of the threads and you have the hair.
- Glue the threads to the peg doll's head
- To make the wings - glue the sequins on to the shiny silver wings. Stick on to the back of the angel with the sticky pad provided.
|One finished Peg Doll Angel from Rainbow Creations|